√ Water Miscible √ Anticorrosive √ Cutting
WEDOLIT K-102 is formulated for a lot of varying applications regarding metal working, corrosion protection and cleaning by using only one concentrate.
· The emulsion is electrolyte- and temperature stable (operating temperature 60-80°C)
· Usually used in concentrations between 5 and 10 %
· Resistant against a short-termed overheating. Thus, a usage in heated immersion baths is possible
· Due to the low foam formation at high temperatures the product is particularly suitable as a washing emulsion in the manufacturing of fix tubes. It has to be observed that the cleaned tubes are free of water before packaging (risk of corrosion)
· Can easily be removed with usual industrial cleaners
· Residue free and bright surfaces are be obtained after annealing (inert gas)
|Color||Mineral oil contect||Viscosity 40℃ (ASTM D 7042)||Density at 20℃ [g/cm3]||Cu-corrosion|
|broen||free||105 mm2/s||0.96 g/cm3||n.d.|
|Color||pH-value||Corrosion protection (DIN 51360-1)||Refractometer factor||Conductivity [μS/cm]|
|beige||9.5||5% grade 0||1.0||n.d.|
To prepare operation emulsion, add the coolant concentrate to drinking quality water assuring thorough mixing. Mixing can also be done by means of an automatic mixer.
Storage must be frost-free between 5-40°C.The minimum durability is 24 month in an original sealed package
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.