WEDOLIT AN 9921-100 is a low viscous, solvent-free anti-corrosive-oil for steel. Contains an inhibitor combination usable for temporary corrosion protection in covered storage.
Applicable mainly by spraying or flooding. Can also be applied by dipping or by means of rollers.
Not subiected to the German VOC-regulation (VOC-guideline, 31 BlmSCHV) as well as to the Swiss regulation for VOC(Lenkungsabgabe VOCV Swiss).
· Forms a thin non-ageing protective film on the surface
· The protective-film is immediately effective after application
· The product possesses good water-repellent properties (dewatering effect) and at the same time a good water separating behaviour
· Free of volatile organic compounds (Voc)
· Besides a high polarity and affinity to a lot of metal surfaces it possesses a good spreading effect. Therefore, good wetting properties are ensured without spots
· Easy removeable with organic solvents (cold cleaners) or water-soluble industrial cleaners, even after long storage of the preserved material / tool
|Density at 15℃:||0.84 g/cm3||ASTM D 7042|
|Viscosity at 20℃:||10-12 mm2/s||ASTM D 7042|
|Flash point:||> 100 ℃||DIN EN ISO 2719|
|Film weight:||1.0-1.4 g/m2||Dipping process|
|Dewatering-effect:||n.d.||Internal test method|
|Humidity test performance:||> 90 cycles||DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT|
|Salt spray performance:||24 h||DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS|
Storage must be frost-free between 5-40℃.The minimum durability is 12 months in an original sealed package.
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.