WEDOLIT AS 1012 is a dewatering fluid with a light and temporary corrosion protection. It is applicable for cold chemical drying of wet parts. It contains surfactants with strong dewatering properties and specific mineral-oil-free synthetic corrosion protection additives.
· Based on the good dewatering properties, the remaining water or water containing liquids, like emulsions or synthetic cooling lubricants are removed from the surface of the parts. which eliminates the danger of corrosion under the film.
· After evaporation of the solvent a hardly visible, non-oily and non-adhesive protective film remains on the surface of the parts.
· Can primarily be used as an immersion bath at elevated temperatures.
· The developed film offers corrosion protection to the preserved material for a short time of storage.
· Water absorbed by the bath settles after a short period of time at the bottom of the ank and can be removed.
· It is recommended to use a tank with a sloping bottom and a sump for a simple removal of separated water.
|Density at 20℃:||0.7 - 0.8g/cm2||ASTM D 7042|
|Viscosity at 20℃;||approx. 2 mm2/S||ASTM D 7042|
|Flash point:||approx. 40℃||DIN EN ISO 2719|
|Film Weight:||0.1-0.2 g/m2||Dipping process|
|Dewatering-effect:||spontaneous||Internal test method|
|Humidity test performance:||n.d.||DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT|
|Salt spray performance:||n.d.||DIN EN ISO 9227|
Storage must be frost-free between 5-40℃. The minimum durability is 12 months in an original sealed package.
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.